Bill Pay and Account Access
Hardin County Water District No. 2 offers two ways to pay via the internet, by credit/debit card and e-check. If you are a first time user to our enhanced Web Pay system or simply accessing your account information, you will be asked to setup your login information or you may choose the Quick Pay option.
If your water has been disconnected please contact our office at 270.737.1056.
To pay your bill via the web or to access your account click the button to the right.
Enhanced Web & Phone Payment Services:
- View Balances and Payment History
- Set-up Recurring Payments for Debit/Credit Cards
- Phone Payments Can Be Made 24/7 Via Our Interactive Voice Response Phone System
- Payments Are posted to your Water District account much faster.
- Payments Can Be Made By Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
There will be a transaction fee of $2.50 anytime you choose to pay with a Debit/Credit Card or by e-Check. This cost based fee applies to these payment options whether used online, in-person or by phone.
To check out Easy Pay, our No Cost Payment Option, please visit the Services Page.